team search n kill, heureux solidaires, frustrés solitaires Index du Forum
team search n kill, heureux solidaires, frustrés solitaires
Team 360 de CoD, pour le fun et la victoire

team search n kill, heureux solidaires, frustrés solitaires Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum de la team Search And Kill, team créé le 29 Mai 2010 suite à mon départ de la trés grande team SynKroZ e.Sport (que j' avais fondé).
 Nos objectfs sont simple, devenir une grande team sur CoD mais rester dans l' amusement sans prise de tête
:: HD%The Great Queen Of ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team search n kill, heureux solidaires, frustrés solitaires Index du Forum -> team search n kill -> Les matches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jameamer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD%The Great Queen Of Répondre en citant

The Great Queen Of > urlin.us/2k2x3

The Great Queen Of

10cf746e54
Retrieved 25 December 2015. Mahdi Hekmatipour Apr 15 2014 5:39 pm I watched this drama on 5 straight days.for the last years i haven't watched a drama related to Silla.but at last i decied to watch this one(waht a hard decision)very well made,great story,whith harmony,absoloutely,best fit music,but As a persian who loves Persian Achaemenids emperors like Cyrus The Great,Darius I The Great,.i'm very interested in korea and their history,but honestly i have to ask,the great queen seondeok?the great taejong muyeol?and so Munmo?are you kidding me?The only korean king who really deserves to be named great king,supreme king,is King Gwanggaeto The Great who unified peninsula and advanced toward The kingdoms at central plains,i love him and his legacy,really i like to go one day in china(old gungnaeseong) and if possible in pyongyang and then seoul to pay respects for his achievements.after him sejong of joseon for his cultural achievements,and then Wang Guhn of Goryo who unified Three kingdoms without foreign aid,all on his own.of course many good kings named in korean history were good king.silla was nothing but a very submissive state to chinese kingdoms.sold their people to gain a name,but it was an empty shell.excuse me but this is my idea.i hope one day come that there isn't north and south,but a unified korea.i love the name of korea as it comes from Goguryeo.silla was small and its kings were small-minded(there's exception of course.),but Gogureyo dreamed bigger.i remember when i was watching Dae Jo Young drama,how much i cried when goguryeo fell to Tang-Silla-Khitan Alliance.love you all Rosemarie G Cola Apr 14 2014 6:35 pm Just finished watching the last scenes. Source External Links Official site English Wikipedia News Previous MBC Next Queen of Housewives Monday & Tuesday 21:55 Pasta Advertisements Retrieved from " Categories: KDrama2009MBCKDramaHistoricalPolitical . For other uses, see Seondeok of Silla. looks like ive entered silla and exp what deokman amd mishil r gg thru. Deokman is torn from . Thanks very much.

Really a great series. "Mi-saeng loves his sister: A look into Jung Woong-in's character in TV series Queen Seon-deok". Wont give away spoilers, but we sure did enjoy it. mena Apr 23 2014 6:54 am Great story,great actor,daebakkkk,espesially my bidame r u fishing Apr 20 2014 8:00 am Loving it. Plot[edit]. Yang-Gil (41 episodes, 2009) Kyung-In Hong . Also the others are also nice. I love that. LaeLa maRseLLa Nov 22 2009 3:26 am 62 episOd.???? aRe yOu sUre??? d'ptOng d'tnGah jLan g?? I'reaLLy VeRy HopeLess.

the killing moon echohow to be slimmidsomer murders s17hell on wheels s03e03[EuroTeenErotica] Zarina, Parvin, Taissia Shanti (The Triple Decker)season 1 vikingssafe 1995 720pthe fosters s2e17julia ann mandingowalking dead 133

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team search n kill, heureux solidaires, frustrés solitaires Index du Forum -> team search n kill -> Les matches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation